Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before further accessing our website and using our services
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SITUS.SITE Website and Services, located at https://situs.site.
SITUS.SITE Website and Services including all materials on it are the official property of PT. SITUS DIGITAL INDONESIA.
By accessing this website and using the services, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SITUS.SITE if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, SITUS.SITE and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SITUS.SITE. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SITUS.SITE for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from SITUS.SITE.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from SITUS.SITE.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SITUS.SITE.
- Redistribute content from SITUS.SITE.
- Improper use of SITUS.SITE services including without limitation abusing the free offer or free trial in SITUS.SITE; abusing the unlimited offer in SITUS.SITE service; abusing the server with any intentional actions that can harm our shareholders, stakeholders and our members; hacking the server.
- Spamming and sending unsolicited emails from our email service.
- Upload, post, submit to our server any materials (any kind of digital material including without limitation text, file, source code, image, audio, video, hyperlink, URL) that invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- Upload, post, submit to our server any materials (any kind of digital material including without limitation text, file, source code, image, audio, video, hyperlink, URL) that violates the laws and regulations in force in Indonesia such as pornography, gambling, frauds, racism, hatred of certain party(ies)/person(s), and so on.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SITUS.SITE does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SITUS.SITE, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SITUS.SITE shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SITUS.SITE a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
SITUS.SITE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
SITUS.SITE also reserves the right to monitor all contents and materials hosted on our server including without limitation text, file, image, audio, video, hyperlink, URL and send warning to our member who owns such material(s) that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Consequences for breaching these terms and conditions:
- We shall send official warnings twice to our member who breach these terms and conditions.
- The first warning will be sent via electronic mail and we offer opportunity to resolve and remove all infringing material within 5 calendar days;
- After 5 calendar days and if no change, we shall do account suspension and send the notification via electronic mail. We still offer opportunity to respond the suspension within 30 calendar days;
- If no respond of the suspension after 30 calendar days, we shall do account termination permanently and we reserve the right to blacklist such account and irreversible.
- But we may reactivate the suspended account after we receive the respond and agreement of resolving and removing the infringing material(s) within 5 calendar days. If the agreement of resolving and removal is not fulfilled and has passed the given deadline, we shall do account termination permanently and we reserve the right to blacklist such account and irreversible.
- If necessary, we reserve the right to file lawsuits, subpoenas and submit all material evidence to the authorities and the court
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SITUS.SITE; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SITUS.SITE. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of SITUS.SITE's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.